1 kg waterproof coating of core-drilled holes in dry concrete.
- Two-component epoxy resin
- For dry concrete/mineral substrate
- Unfilled low-viscosity epoxy resin
- Universally applicable
Any type of concrete, screed or stone
- Homogeneous mixing of components A and B
- Smearing of hairline cracks with brush
- Immediate removing of undesired accumulations of resin
- Approximately 50 minutes at 20 °C (not below 5 °C/ not above 50 °C)
- Approximately 1 kg for 4 sqm.
A standard roller or brush will apply the coating evenly.
Drying/curing (at 20 °C) for approximately 12 hours. Final strength after about 7 days.
Cool and dry storage up to one year.
For more handling and safety instructions see enclosed data sheets.
Component A: Bisphenol A diglycidyl ether
Component B: Aliphatic polyamine
Total weight (A+B): 1 kg
|item number||item name||addition||list price|
|300-0600-010||Concrete Finish 1 kg|
(sufficient for 4 sqm)
|• for waterproof coating of core-drilled holes in dry concrete|
• 2 components based on epoxy resin